Seattle-based Boeing Employees Credit Union was beginning a change of charter, from an employees credit union to a 'public' credit union operating under the name BECU.
The branch network was expanding from their mostly in-plant locations to a backbone of supermarket in-store branches, of which a prototype had already been built. The challenge was to move the brand from standard-fare manufacturing drab to something with retail sizzle. This branding regime extended to their operations center, and then to a series of 'express build' branches, and custom storefronts.
- Headquarters Exterior and Interior
- In-store Headers plus select supermarket exteriors
- Storefront exterior and interior
- Select location brand towers
- Wall treatments and fixture components